1 Day Course
This specialized curriculum derives its foundation from Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force Information Assurance (IA) policies and guidance to build a structured and integrated approach to conducting the Air Force information system accreditation and connection approval process.
Students will gain practical knowledge and learn how to apply the Air Force Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Program in real-time by understanding the functionality and purpose of eMASS, the automated C&A toolset utilized by the Air Force.
Cost: $500.00 per student
We offer this course in the Kratos SecureInfo training classroom in San Antonio, Texas or via mobile training at your facility for up to 15 students per course. Contact us at email@example.com or 888-677-9351 (ask for the Training Department) for more information and pricing on mobile training options.
Who Should Attend?
- information system and security management and oversight responsibilities
- (e.g., designated accrediting authority representatives, chief information officers, senior information assurance officers, information system owners, portfolio managers or certifying authorities)
- information system and information assurance control assessment and monitoring responsibilities
- (e.g., system evaluators, assessors/assessment teams, independent verification and validation assessors, auditors, Inspectors General or program managers)
- information assurance implementation and operational responsibilities
- (e.g., information system owners, information owners/stewards, mission/business owners, information assurance managers/officers, security managers or system administrators)
For course availability, please view our training schedule. Questions about our corporate training may be directed to training@KratosSecureInfo.com, or call 888.753.8377. Ask about our mobile training capability--it may save you money!
- Understanding the use of eMASS in the Certification and Accreditation process
- Functionality of the toolset for each phase of the RMF