Is your organization authorized to provide cloud computing services to the federal government? As a Cloud Service Provider (CSP) interested in serving federal organizations, you must meet rigorous government mandated security requirements as part of the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
How rigorous? Over 300 security controls, thousands of pages of documentation and a comprehensive assessment make up your challenging path to a cloud service authorization.
To ensure you meet these standards, you must be audited by a Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) before you can receive Provisional Authorization to Operate (ATO) and start providing cloud services to federal customers.
Selecting an experienced and proven 3PAO is critical to gaining an ATO in an efficient and timely manner. That is why so many CSPs turn to Kratos SecureInfo to assist in conducting a formal 3PAO audit. Kratos SecureInfo is an accredited FedRAMP 3PAO certified by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) to perform security assessments of CSPs.
Kratos SecureInfo’s team has 20 years of experience providing cybersecurity assessments and validations for the government and CSPs. We have successfully led hundreds of engagements leading to a full ATO. Our experts have performed extensive information security work with industry leading CSPs ,including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, Dell and many more .
FedRAMP Assessment Capabilities
Kratos SecureInfo provides security assessment services, including:
Experience the Benefits of FedRAMP Expertise
- Assessment planning
- Execution of the assessment (testing)
- Submission of a final assessment package to the FedRAMP Program Management Office
- Continuous monitoring after a system has achieved a provisional ATO to maintain compliance
- Gain a quick understanding of the program and the keys to success based on experience
- Guide your organization through the most streamlined and cost-effective path to obtaining an ATO
- Demonstrate your compliance with FedRAMP standards
- Save time and reduce costs by avoiding false-starts and misguided paths in obtaining an ATO
- Accelerate your time to market (by possibly several months) by using us as your 3PAO provider
- Maintain an existing ATO through an effective continuous monitoring program
- Leverage test results for various other compliance initiatives (HIPAA, ISO, PCI, etc.)